The Family

The Family
Thanksgiving 2008

Thursday, July 31, 2008

End of July

Well since our last blog we have done a few thing...

Payton started football for Roy Rec. This is his first year of organized football, and so far he is enjoying the practices. He really enjoyed getting his pads and trying them on for size.



Carter and Brin have enjoyed going to Lagoon with Steff a few times with their season passes. Carter loves the Colossus and the Wicked rides.




Steff and I have been to a couple more concerts since the last blog. We went to the Police concert on July 19th with Elvis Costello opening for them. Then on July 30th we went to Joe Cocker and The Steve Miller Band. Both concerts were at the Usana Amphitheater.



I'll take some pics of Payton in all his football prowess and get them on the blog as soon as I can.

No comments: